High Stakes Persuasion draws on some of the most powerful strategies of impact, influence and persuasion from the world of law and law enforcement.
Benefits to you and your organisation
Learn and practice the most powerful strategies from law and law enforcement. Strategies deployed during high stake scenarios where life, death and liberty hang in the balance.
A person’s ability to inform, inspire and persuade is at the very heart of getting what we want. Just how do you perform at that moment of truth?
What results could you achieve if you had…
- The Persuasion of a Barrister
- The Reasoning of a Judge
- The Confidence of an Undercover Officer
- The Nerve of a Hostage Negotiator
- The Leadership of a CEO
We have over 40 years of combined experience within these sectors so you save thousands of pounds in investment into learning and development and years of trial and error!
Who is the event for?
Individual and teams who wish to maximise results in interviews, pitches, presentations, negotiations, crisis management scenarios, press briefings and more regardless of whether the event is planned or spontaneous.
What you will learn
- The EIRE model of influence
- The power of facts vs. conclusions – lessons from the Bar
- Reverse engineering your presentation – lessons from the Bar
- Instrumental vs. Expressive – the hostage negotiators toolbox
- Speed reasoning and judgment – lessons from the judiciary
- Confidence and presence – lessons from the boardroom
- Self belief and strength of proposition – lessons from covert policing
- The power of questions: asking and answering
- Case theory, foundation phrases and creating memorable stories
- The concept of nuance
- Structure, content and delivery techniques lessons from the Bar
- Closing deals and creating dynamic pitches
High Stakes Persuasion is an immersive learning event where delegates will receive a mixture of fast paced and interactive plenary sessions, multi-media injections, drills, group work, reflection exercises and feedback.